Intrado Safety Suite Webinar: A Customer's Journey to School Safety and Reunification
School safety is a growing concern for administrators, teachers, parents, and students. There are various ways to improve school safety, but it can be difficult to know where to start. This webinar will provide attendees with an overview of school safety best practices and give insight from our customer, Winchester Public Schools, on their journey adopting safety solutions to improve their campus security and incident communication processes.
Watch On-Demand Now
In this webinar we'll cover:
- Customer insights on adopting Intrado technology and how it's positively impacted school safety procedures and communication
- Student reunification, attendance, and drill management/reporting
- Innovative technology in panic buttons to increase staff adoption rates
- Emerging school safety technology ecosystems
- Sharing location and incident data automatically with 911 centers
- How to leverage grant funding to create a sustainable school safety program
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and get advice from school safety experts. Whether you're just starting to think about school safety or you're looking for ways to improve your current program, this webinar is for you.
Register today to watch the webinar!